What is “The JU Fund”?
• The PRIMARY means of support for JU
• An ANNUAL FUND: Donors give each year
• Directly supports JU’s Mission through scholarships, technology, student & campus life programs & academic initiatives
How is the money used?
• Benefits every JU student & faculty member
• Provides essential resources every year because it is an annual fund
• Provides funding for faculty programs and professional development to ensure JU is providing top quality private education
• Enhances student life programs and web resources
• Maintains and improves facilities to ensure that JU is “THE JU” alumni, students, parents & faculty can be proud to call their University
Who contributes to “The JU Fund”?
• Anyone who respects the value of a private quality higher education in Jacksonville, FL
• Alumni, Parents, Friends, Employees, Current Students, Corporations & Foundations, Fans of JU!
Why should you give to “The JU Fund”?
If you have taken a class at JU, earned an undergraduate or graduate degree, received a JU scholarship, enjoyed a play at Swisher Theatre, visited the Phillips Fine Arts Gallery, attended a public lecture on campus or otherwise enjoyed JU's myriad of high-quality educational offerings, you have benefited from the generosity of those who contribute to The JU Fund.
Similarly, your gift to The JU Fund will help ensure that JU’s exceptional educational opportunities continue. In giving you will make a real difference in the lives of today's JU students and faculty.
Additionally, by giving to The JU Fund, you help yourself -- if the above reasons aren’t enough! If JU’s future is enhanced, by default, the value of YOUR degree will be enhanced. So, you’re doing yourself a favor by promoting your institution.