Welcome to the
Center for Student Success
Meet with peer tutors who have
been recommended by faculty and specifically trained to help you broaden your knowledge and
understanding of class materials.
- Come widen your methods of learning.
- Make connections in and among your classes.
- Understand assignments.
- Prepare for presentations and tests.
Walk-in or Appointment Tutoring
- All CSS tutoring is completely free!
- As a Walk-In student, you will work with a peer tutor one-on-one in the CSS.
- Make sure to bring: your assignments, notes,
outlines you have made, and a printed copy of your paper (if applicable).
- A writing tutor will be available most evenings.
- Tutors can assist with study skills, test preparation, and assistance with concepts.
- Hours for tutoring by appointment will be arranged for your convenience by the center's office associate.
Walk-Ins are Welcomed, but....
Appointments are Strongly Suggested
LOCATION: 3rd Floor, Swisher Library
Fall & Winter Walk-In Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
Appointment Tutoring & Study Groups:
Monday-Thursday: 7 pm - 9 pm
(We can also arrange appointments during the daytime Walk-In schedule. Please see the link: "Schedule an Appointment".)
Monday-Thursday: 10am - 6pm