This is the place to meet with peer tutors who have
been recommended by faculty and specifically trained to help you broaden your knowledge and
understanding of class materials.
- Come widen your methods of learning.
- Make connections in and among your classes.
- Understand assignments.
- Prepare for presentations and tests.
Walk-in or Appointment Tutoring
- All CSS tutoring is completely free!
- As a Walk-In student, you will work with a peer tutor
- one-on-one in the CSS.
- Make sure to bring: your assignments, notes,
outlines you have made, and a printed copy of your paper (if applicable).
- A writing tutor will be available most evenings.
- Tutors can assist with study skills, test preparation, and assistance with concepts.
- Hours for tutoring by appointment will be arranged for your convenience by the center's office associate.
Walk-Ins are Welcomed, but....
Appointments are Strongly Suggested
LOCATION: 3rd Floor, Swisher Library
Fall & Winter Walk-In Hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 am - 7 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 4 pm
Appointment Tutoring & Study Groups:
Monday-Thursday: 7 pm - 9 pm
(We can also arrange appointments during the daytime Walk-In schedule. Please see the link: "Schedule an Appointment".)
Monday-Thursday: 10am - 6pm