The Purchasing Department ensures responsible use of University funds by providing reliable and economical sources for the purchase of goods and services and to provide duplicating and post office services to the University.
- Office supply sales: maintains an inventory of everyday supplies, handles special catalog orders, letterhead/envelopes, business cards (order your office supplies online)
- Vendor library: keeps catalogues and brochures of major office supply companies, furniture, carpeting, audio/visual, scientific equipment, etc.
- Copiers: inventory of toner, maintains records of copy count and maintenance, billing for copies
- Travel: assists in procurement of airline tickets
- Transportation: rental car agreements
- Office, classroom and furniture layout
- Audio/Visual equipment: can suggest equipment for various applications, set-up equipment for meetings and special functions, maintenance of equipment, maintains satellite dish at Gooding Auditorium (downlink only), conducts and maintains an annual campus wide equipment inventory
Member of National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP): Served as President, Vice President and Secretary/Treasurer of Florida Region (Michael Bobbin)
NOTE: Purchasing Department oversees: Duplicating, Post Office, Property Management
Vendors may download a Vendor Data Sheet here.
Purchasing Department Contacts:
Michael Bobbin, Director
Anita Bergman, Purchasing Assistant
Public Safety/Purchasing Building
Hours: Regular/lunch 12-1p.m.