The University Marketing and
Communications office strives to enhance the perception of the University as an
exceptional institution of higher learning, and supports university initiatives
through a wide range of communication vehicles. The department is proactive in
planning and executing strategies for communications both internally and
externally, providing services and resources to students, staff, administration,
alumni, the University’s constituencies, media and the community. The department
helps the University realize its goals and mission by creating and publishing
publications—from Admission materials to Campus Security brochures—for
departments across campus.
Services and Resources
- The Wave – A magazine for alumni and friends of Jacksonville University.
Published twice a year.
- JU News/Notifications – Internal
means of online communication to keep the University community up-to-date with
- Press Releases – Primary means of
communication between the University and the media. Available online and in
Press Release archives.
- Press Conference and Commentary –
Scheduled as needed throughout the year.
- Experts List – JU’s online
Media Guide provides organizations and the community with a selection of expert
- Publication Production – For a
sample of publications, stop by our office.
- Photography – The department
solicits photography and maintains a library of professional images for
publication and media use.
University Marketing and
2800 University Blvd. N.
Jacksonville, FL 32211
Main Phone: 904.256.7033
- Margaret Dees - Chief Communications and Marketing Officer
- Brooks Terry - Senior Director Integrated Marketing & Communications
- Phillip Milano - Director, News and Publications
- Erick Stover - Web Manager
- Corie Biandis - Marketing & Communications Coordinator