· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Critical thinking
· Problem solving
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Work is normally performed in typical office and classroom environments, however some sections may be taught online.
· Manual dexterity to efficiently operate a computer keyboard and other business machines
· Near vision sufficient to read written communications and computer display screens
· Adequate hearing to communicate effectively in person and by phone
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.