The Center for Teaching and Learning supports JU faculty in their pursuit of innovative and creative teaching to improve student motivation and learning by providing resources and services that support teaching, research, and service endeavors.
CTL Spring 2014 Initiatives
CTL 2013 Spring SOTL in 10 minutes Archive
CTL 2012 Fall SOTL in 10 minutes Archive
The CTL provides many resources for JU faculty, including a library CTL Titles 1.10.12.xls
, meeting space, instructional technologies, and individual and group training.
Pass Card to CTL Access
Did you know that FT faculty have access to the CTL at all times (that the library itself is open) and can gain entry via their JU-ID? Have you ever gotten here and found the CTL locked and you didn't bring your ID? Well now there is a FT Faculty pass at the front desk, so you can come on in no mattter where your JU-ID is.
Dr. Karen Jackson
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning
Admin. Assistant, Center for Teaching and Learning
Blackboard Helpdesk Assistantslantz@ju.edu
Dr. Marilyn Repsher
Founder & Former Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning
CTL Advisory Board
- Anne Acker, M.S., Instructor of CIS
- Bill Crosby, Ph.D. Chief Academic Officer
- Janet Haavisto, Ph.D. Professor of English
- Douglas Hazzard, Ph.D. Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Kay Johnson, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Education
- Deborah Jordan, M.F.A. Assistant Professor of Theatre Arts
- Hassan Pordeli, Ph.D. Professor of Economics and Finance
- Marilyn Repsher, Ph.D. Professor Emeritus, Mathematics
- Quinton White, Ph.D. Director of Marine Science Research Institute