Students may grant their parents, guardians, or spouses access to view their academic and financial records by completing the WebAdvisor for Parents on-line access form on the JU Portal Page. Students may also release information by submitting the Authorization to Release Information Form found on the Registrar's Form page on the Web.​

On rare instances, JU may release information to parents without the student's consent.  A copy of the parent’s latest IRS tax return, with supporting documentation that shows the student is a dependent must be submitted and reviewed, before information will be released.