A student who wishes to leave the University before the end of the current semester must complete the Complete Withdrawal Form with all appropriate signatures. Withdrawal from the University may require cancellation, refund or repayment of all or part of a student’s financial aid package. Such a student also may be entitled to a refund of a portion of tuition and fees.

Failure to officially withdraw from the University will result in a failing grade in each course in which the student is enrolled, thereby jeopardizing chances for readmission or transfer to another institution.

If a student wishes to withdraw from the University before the beginning of classes for any semester or term, he or she must complete the withdrawal form with all appropriate signatures.

In all cases, withdrawal is not effective until the date the completed Registration/Schedule Change Form; Complete Withdrawal Form or withdrawal letter is received by the Registrar’s Office.​