Apply online today.
Applications for the Alternative Teacher Certification Preparation (TCP)
Program are accepted on a continuous basis. This is a non-degree program and was
designed for persons who want to transition to teaching K-12. A candidate may
take any portion or all five (5) of the courses offered, as needed. Required
documentation in support of the Alternative Teacher Certification Preparation
Program application includes:
- A completed graduate admission application.
- A bachelor’s degree with an overall subject area GPA of 2.00 earned from a
regionally accredited institution.
- A $50 nonrefundable application fee.
- In addition to the program admission requirements, all international student
applicants must also meet the JU Admissions requirements as outlined under
- All applications and transcripts of undergraduate as well as graduate work
must be on file in the Office of Admission prior to initial registration.
All applications materials should be mailed to:
- Center for Professional Studies
University Boulevard North
Jacksonville, Florida 32211
Veterans Application - Jacksonville University welcomes
applications from veterans to the TCP program.