Students are required to notify the Financial Aid Office if they expect to
receive any outside educational benefits including, but not limited to:
- private scholarships and grants
- Veteran’s Educational Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- employer reimbursement.
These educational benefits constitute additional financial resources that may
affect the types and amounts of federal, state, or institutional aid that an
individual student may receive.
If a family’s financial circumstances change significantly after they apply
for aid, or if the information collected on the FAFSA does not accurately
reflect a family’s current financial situation, the Financial Aid Office should
be contacted. Examples of changes may include:
- separation or divorce
- death of a major wage earner
- loss or reduction of income of at least 25 percent
- unexpected non-insured medical expenses
- elementary/secondary tuition expenses
Once the Financial Aid Office has been contacted regarding these changes,
financial need will be reevaluated.
Contact the Financial Aid