Freshman Cohort BSN Track
Traditional BSN Track
Transfer BSN Track
Second Degree BSN Track
Pre-licensure BSN Application Process
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program Outcomes
- Synthesize knowledge from the liberal arts and sciences and nursing science to understand global perspectives, stimulate critical thinking, and use current technologies.
2. Make sound decisions in the use of patient information and health care technology to design, coordinate, and manage nursing care for
individuals, families and populations.
3. Demonstrate clinical excellence to provide caring, compassionate, and culturally appropriate patient-centered care to people in a variety
4. Communicate, collaborate, and negotiate effectively to improve patient healthcare outcomes.
5. Exhibit professional values and behaviors as outlined by a professional code of ethics, professional standards, and legal statutes.
6. Promote healthy lifestyles through health promotion, risk reduction, and disease prevention education for individuals and populations.
7. Incorporate evidence-based knowledge and theory into nursing practice.
8. Demonstrate leadership and collaboration within interdisciplinary health care partners and professional, political, and/or regulatory
organizations to support change in health care.
9. Allocate and manage resources to ensure patient safety and high quality health care.
10. Engage in life-long learning and scholarly inquiry to continue professional career development.