Sign In

Transfer Student Application

​​Submitting an online application is quick and easy!

Follow these steps to start your journey toward becoming a JU Dolphin:


Step 1: Register for a Free online application account.

Register.jpg  Log_In.jpg

Step 2: Select the correct application.

Read the following descriptions carefully.

U.S. Transfer Applicants

  • U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • Have earned a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma.
  • Have previously enrolled at a regionally accredited college or university AFTER earning your high school or GED diploma REGARDLESS of the number of credits earned.
  • You are not a Transfer Applicant if the only college credit you have earned is from classes taken through Dual Enrollment programs.

U.S. Non-Degree Applicants

  • U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
  • Wish to take one or more undergraduate-level courses for college credit without pursuing a degree.

Transient Student Applicants

  • Degree candidate at another college, university, or similar institution.
  • Wish to earn credits at Jacksonville University to apply to an undergraduate degree program at the institution where you are currently matriculated.
  • All Transient Applicants—both U.S. and International—should apply using this application.